Introducing our brand new Cedarwood Face Moisturiser- Your morning shaving and skincare routines are about to improve!
This product is designed for men who want to take care of their skin both in the short and long-term, but don’t want to use feminine smelling products and thick creams that are a hassle to dissolve. You don’t have to go into your 50’s and 60’s looking like an elder anymore, a quick skincare routine utilising our face moisturiser will keep the signs of ageing away. Our moisturiser will also soothe the skin and restore its balance after a shave, unlike conventional alcohol-based aftershaves.
– GO NATURAL OR GO HOME:
Our products use natural ingredients wherever possible. For a vegan certified repair gel, check out our lavender after-shave.
– FOREVER YOUNG:
The anti-ageing properties of the blackcurrant oil among other ingredients will keep the wrinkles away.
– HOW REAL MEN SHAVE:
Post-shave irritated skin is a thing of the past. Achieve Nirvana daily with our magical cedarwood scent.
– THE SECRET WEAPON OF TOP PERFORMING ATHLETES AND CEO’s:
Our community chooses our products before going to the workplace because they value performance. Our active ingredients include hyaluronic acid, which has been touted as the holy grail ingredient of anti-ageing and moisture.
– PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE ELEMENTS:
Our moisturiser offers protection from the sun, and dust with naturally occurring SPF in our ingredients such as coconut oil, olea europaea oil and shea butter. In addition, all sorts of vitamins are included, such as vitamin E (Tocopherol), vitamin C in the lime and blackcurrant essential oil.
– PERFECT CONSISTENCY:
Not too oily, not too creamy. Your face will absorb it without much effort and you will be refreshed and ready to go. It contains both water and several different oils, making it perfect for both dry skin and oily skin. All skin types will benefit from our moisturiser, though dry skin and combination skin will see the best results. After years of testing different moisturisers for men, we’ve come up with the formulation and consistency of what we believe is the best moisturiser for men.
– NON-COMEDOGENIC (ACNE PATIENTS, REJOICE!):
We use mostly low comedogenic ingredients in order to avoid the appearance of pimples or acne. We also use natural ingredients as frequently as we can so that our products can be used by men with even the most sensitive skin.
Directions for use:
Pat cold water onto face and dry. Massage a small portion around the face and neck area until it dissolves. For daily use on its own or after-shaving.
– Men with Dry to Moderate Skin
– Daily Facial Use After-Shaving or Standalone.
How long will it take to ship?
UK + PT: We aim to deliver within 4 working days
Rest of Europe: Up to 6 working days.
Can I travel with it?
Yes, each bottle has slightly under 100ml.
What are your return and refund policy?
We have a 30-day money back guarantee and refund all faulty products.
Can I use it after shaving?
Yes, it can be used as an aftershave or as a daily face moisturiser.
Does this product have SPF?
We have not officially tested for SPF, though our ingredients have natural occurring SPF to around 6SPF.
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Xanthan gum
- Aqua, Glycerin & Hydrolysed silk (Silk liquid)
- Tocopherol & Helianthus annuus seed oil (Vitamin E)
- Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant extract)
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Citrus aurantifolia oil (Lime essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia oil (Lavender essential oil)
- Cedrus atlantica bark oil (Cedarwood essential oil)
- Origanum majorana leaf oil (Marjoram oil sweet)
- Citrus aurantium (Neroli essential oil)